Register Now for “Relevant Topics in Practice Management”January 19th, 2018 by
Along with our co-sponsors, PointClickCare, Chronic Care Management, and CompMed, GEHRIMED is proud to announce our sponsorship of the Relevant Topics in Practice Management session that will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine Texas, in conjunction with the 2018 AMDA Annual Conference.
The AMDA Practice Management Section (formerly known as The Vision Group) is hosting a timely discussion of material topics in the Post Acute Medical Practices industry.
Learn more and register here: Relevant Topics in Practice Management, Wednesday, March 21, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
View the agenda: AMDA Relevant Topics in Practice Management Agenda
By registering, you will join nationally recognized experts in discussions relevant to your everyday practice management challenges.
Discussion Topic Highlights:
- MIPS Resource Use Allocation for Post Acute Practices; 5 Year Cost Analysis and Problems with Design.
- The Genesis Long Term Care ACO 2 Years Later; What is Working? What is Not?
- PA/LTC Clinician Payment Models: MIPS, BPCI, ACOs, ISNPs – How to Achieve Advanced APM Status. Panel Discussion with Specialty Leaders.
- Post Acute EHRs: Designing for Success under New Payment Models.
- Panel Discussion with Top PALTC EHR Vendors.
Take time to network after the session with the complimentary wine and cheese reception provided by event sponsors. Then continue your educational and networking experiences by registering for the AMDA Annual Conference 2018 where GEHRIMED will also exhibit. Join us in the center of it all at booths 213, 312, 211, 310. We look forward to seeing you at the show!