GEHRIMED is the first ONC Certified LTC EHR.
GEHRIMED’s ONC-certified EHR ensures that patient health information is secure, confidential and interoperable with other systems, so you can confidently share information in a protected fashion. With built-in end-to-end compliance features, GEHRIMED streamlines your workflow and protects your practice from exposure.
- Vendor Name: Geriatric Practice Management
- Product Version: GEHRIMED V3.0
- Date Certified: 01/30/2014
- Criteria Certified: Complete EHR Ambulatory
- Certificate ID Number: 01302014-2412-6
- Clinical Quality Measures Certified: CMS002v3; CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS090v3; CMS127v2; CMS138v2; CMS139v2; CMS147v2; CMS149v2; CMS161v2; CMS165v2
- Additional Software Used: Prescribers Connection™, MedlinePlus Connect
- Modules Certified: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7) 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐8); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Fully Certified EHR
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC‐ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC HIT Certification Program to certify: Complete EHR, EHR Module (all), and Certification of other types of HIT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.