Join the next New User Office Hours
Held monthly on the Third Wednesday, from 2:30 – 4:00 PM ET.
New GEHRIMED users tend to learn best when they can speak with a live person, asking questions and receiving guided demonstrations of product features in real time. Katie Kelley, our resident EHR trainer and regulatory programs coach, provides live office hours to meet these exact needs.
Register Today to Join Our New User Office Hours
During her 90-minute training sessions, Katie Kelley gives new users the chance to navigate GEHRIMED basics and seasoned users the opportunity to brush up on skills and learn new tips and tricks.
The office hours cover the following topics:
- Searching for and creating new patients
- Optimizing the encounter workflow
- Scheduling and managing visits
- Managing the patient census
- Creating user normal text for quick documentation
- Understanding the Triage feature
- Adding patient alerts
- Using the Advanced Search function
- Changing criteria on signed encounters
- Understanding the MIPS workflow and how to track progress