These fact sheets will introduce you to ICD-10, explain why it’s necessary, and give you the information you’ll need to get started on your transition.
You can now sign up to receive the latest CMS updates on ICD-10 transition here.
- Intro Guide to ICD-10
- The ICD-10 Transition: An Introduction
- ICD-10 Basics for Medical Practices
- Talking to Your Vendors About ICD-10: Tips for Medical Practices
- ICD-10 and CMS eHealth: What’s the Connection?
- ICD-10 Basics for Small and Rural Practices
- Online ICD-10 Implementation Guide
- “Road to 10”
Related Links to ICD-10 Resources
- ICD-10 CM Education for Long Term Care
American Medical Association
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services