ONC 2014 Meaningful Use Stage 2 Certified EHR
No other existing EHR software written for LTC physicians is currently ONC Stage 2 Certified. Many of the EMR products continue to treat physicians as data entry technicians. Our goal is to bring a world-class EHR to the LTPAC setting that’s easy to use and helps physicians and practices better serve their patients.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC‐ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC HIT Certification Program to certify: Complete EHR, EHR Module (all), and Certification of other types of HIT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
- Vendor Name: Geriatric Practice Management
- Product Version: GEHRIMED V3.0
- Date Certified: 01/30/2014
- Criteria Certified: Complete EHR Ambulatory
- Certificate ID Number: 01302014-2412-6
- Clinical Quality Measures Certified: CMS002v3; CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS090v3; CMS127v2; CMS138v2; CMS139v2; CMS147v2; CMS149v2; CMS161v2; CMS165v2
- Additional Software Used: Prescribers Connection™, MedlinePlus Connect
- Modules Certified: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7) 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐8); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Any MD, NP or group of same whose Medicaid population exceeds 30% of encounters may qualify for their state’s Medicaid Health Information Technology (HIT) program. Dual-eligible patients count as Medicaid in nearly every state.
To submit your meaningful use attestation data you will need to include GEHRIMED’s certificate.
CMS EHR Certification Number: A014E01NB2RNEAL